Tour art competition 2017: terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1. Only one artwork per applicant can be submitted.
2. All submitted work must be the property of the artist entering the competition.
3. All submitted work must be created solely for this competition.
4. The winning cover art will remain the property of the artist and is exclusively licensed to Glyndebourne for use in perpetuity in all forms and all media whether now known or hereinafter invented in all territories throughout the world for any activity related to the Glyndebourne Tour.
5. The deadline for submitted work is by 11.59pm on 14 July 2017.
6. All work submitted must be available for sale, exhibition, advertising and online postings across Glyndebourne’s channels (e.g. website, email, social media).
7. The winning artist must be available for at least two press interviews following the judging process.
8. The artist must be aged over 16 and under 30 years of age on 14 July 2017.
9. We accept entries from across the world but please note that we are unable to cover the cost of returning artworks overseas.