Tickets and dining terms and conditions
Find the terms and conditions for ticket purchases and dining reservations.
Ticket terms and conditions
Ticket Terms and Conditions for Glyndebourne-ticketed events
Tickets cannot be refunded except in the event of cancellation of a performance by Glyndebourne.
In the event of Glyndebourne cancelling performances, a full refund to be given to the original method of payment.
Due to the impact Covid-19 has had on Festival 2021, exchanges and resales will not be permitted.
Cancellations or exchanges in the event of an audience member testing positive for Covid-19 or having to self-isolate will be permitted at any time. Please contact the Box Office to discuss your requirements.
- Latecomers will not be admitted to the auditorium and there will be no readmission until a suitable pause.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the auditorium.
- Photography, filming and sound recording of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Bags and packages must not be taken into the auditorium.
- Mobile phones must be switched off.
- Tickets may not be sold on for more than face value.
- Tickets cannot be offered as prizes in competitions or in connection with any other promotion without Glyndebourne’s written consent.
- All tickets are sold subject to the right of the Management to make any alterations to the published operas, dates or casts which may be necessary owing to illness or other unavoidable causes.
- Subject to availability, concession tickets are available for Tour performances at Glyndebourne. The following groups are entitled to concession tickets: under 18s; full-time students; registered disabled (and a companion); and those in receipt of Jobseekers Allowance, Income Support or Pension Credit.
- Tickets in certain price categories will be available at half price, subject to the Box Office Manager’s discretion. Proof of eligibility is required. Please note that only one discount may be claimed per person. Please note concession tickets are not available at the opening of public booking, for further information please visit our online Tour brochure.
Dining reservation terms and conditions
We are committed to protecting your privacy and data will only be shared with Dining at Glyndebourne, an affiliate of Glyndebourne, for the following purposes: Dining at Glyndebourne will transfer the data onto their database and will only use it to contact the customer in connection with the booking they have made through Glyndebourne.. Dining at Glyndebourne will not share the data with any third parties.
Dining at Glyndebourne/ RA Group/ Compass Group collect and process personal information for the purpose of the provision of dining and final invoicing within the terms and conditions stated on this page. Your personal information will only be used in this context and will not be used for any other purpose without your permission. We will not disclose your credit card details to any third party.