Festival Society Membership
Members’ ticket terms and conditions
- Ticket purchases are subject to the Glyndebourne Ticket terms and conditions available here.
- Festival Society Members’ ticket requests cannot be guaranteed. (The Box Office recommends providing a wide selection of alternative dates and ticket prices as this will increase your chances of securing seats. Please be aware that demand for Upper Circle and Side seats, and weekend performances is particularly high.)
- The number of tickets a Member can apply for in the ballot is limited for each production. Glyndebourne Members will be notified of the limits that apply for each production on their booking form.
- Standing places and slips seats are not available during Members’ priority booking.
Membership terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to change the benefits, and terms and conditions that apply to Glyndebourne Festival Society Membership at any time.
- Membership is for life, subject to payment of an annual subscription. Annual Subscription rates are subject to review and may be increased periodically.
- If a Member resigns or fails to pay the annual subscription Membership is cancelled and offered to the next person at the top of the waiting list. We regret that it is not possible to reinstate Membership at a later date.
- It is a requirement of Membership that the annual subscription is paid by the named Member only. If the Membership is held jointly either Member may pay. We cannot accept payment from a company account. This is in order to protect ownership of your Membership, and to comply with HMRC rules regarding Gift Aid.
- Membership can be held either individually or jointly by spouses/ life partners. The original applicant is known as the Primary Owner. If any ownership disputes arise the Membership reverts to the Primary Owner.
- Membership cannot be transferred, other than between spouses/ life partners.
- Festival Society Membership is for personal use only. Individual Memberships may not be used to purchase tickets to sell on for commercial use.
- Only one Festival Society Membership can be held per person
- All membership subscriptions, fees and donations are made to Glyndebourne Productions Limited registered charity number 243877.
- All contributions are non-refundable.
The terms and conditions have been designed to offer you clarity in your membership agreement. If you have any queries please contact the Membership Team.
+44(0)1273 815 400 (Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm)