The Glyndebourne Opera Cup Youth Jury
An exciting opportunity to get involved in the Glyndebourne Opera Cup this spring.
We are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity to get involved in the Glyndebourne Opera Cup this spring.
Supported by a facilitator, you will form the Opera Cup Youth Jury and award a prize to your top pick from the finalists for this year’s Opera Cup.
To be eligible for the jury you must have taken part in one of the following projects:
- Glyndebourne Youth Opera
- Glyndebourne Junior Artists (2018-19)
- Glyndebourne Junior Performers (2019-20)
- Glyndebourne Academy
You must be aged at least 16.5 years old and under 21 years old (birthdate between March 04 1999 and September 04 2003).
Dates for your diary:
- Thursday 13 February – Application deadline
- Monday 17 February – Application deadline
- Wednesday 26 February – Initial meeting
- Wednesday 04 March – Opera Cup Semi-Final
- Saturday 07 March – Opera Cup Final
Applications have now closed for the Youth Jury.
See our Festival 2019 production for free on BBC iPlayer
News and features
Meet the singers who will be taking to the Glyndebourne stag…