If you would like to enjoy priority booking for Festival tickets and be part of the Glyndebourne family become an Associate Member today.
By joining online you will receive Associate Member benefits from Festival 2016 onwards.
If you would like to make an application into the ballot for Festival 2015 tickets please contact the Membership Department when we re-open on Monday 5 January 2015. firstname.lastname@example.org +44(0)1273 815400 (Monday to Friday 10am – 5pm)
The Associate Member ticket ballot for Festival 2015 begins on 19 January 2015
Associate Membership leading to life-long Membership of Glyndebourne makes the perfect gift for a birthday, Christmas or anniversary.
Gift Memberships are available by calling: +44 (0)1273 815400 (Monday-Friday 10am-5pm)
Associate Membership benefits
- The opportunity to apply for up to 24 Festival tickets (spread across 6 productions) in the second priority ballot *
- Glyndebourne’s personal booking service
- A position on the waiting list for lifelong Festival Society Membership ( estimated waiting time approx. 10 years )
- Newsletters and advance information about the Festival and special events
Associate Membership costs
- Associate Members pay a one-off, non-refundable registration fee of £500. To arrange payment in two installments please apply by telephone.
- An annual subscription of £80 (or £75 by Direct Debit)
Telephone: +44(0)1273 815400 Mon – Fri 10am – 5pm