Win an Associate Membership
Enter our prize draw to win entry to Associate Membership, a £300 credit to spend on Festival 2022 tickets plus a personal tour and pre-performance drinks.
This prize draw has now closed
This is a unique opportunity to win one of our sought after Associate Membership places and everything you need to enjoy your first visit.
Prize includes entry to Associate Membership (usually £500), a £300 credit to spend on Festival 2022 tickets plus a personal tour and pre-performance drinks.
Members receive priority booking, securing three quarters of Festival tickets, and enjoy a host of other benefits including invitations, insights and special offers. Find out more about Associate Membership.
If you love Glyndebourne and want to be part of our future, become a Member.
This prize draw has now closed
If you are unsuccessful in the prize draw we will send further communications about Membership opportunities for Festival 2022.
Can’t wait? Become a Member now and join the celebrations in Festival 2022
Terms and conditions
- This reward is only available to those aged 18 or over.
- To enter the prize draw, fill out the entry form, including your name, Glyndebourne account number (if you have one) and email address along with your answers to the four questions. After you have done this, you will be entered into the prize draw.
- By submitting an entry for the prize draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received no later than 11.59pm on Monday 8 November 2021.
- One entry per person is permitted. We will not accept entries sent in through agents, other websites or multiple accounts.
- The prize includes one Associate Membership place which is for use by individuals only and £300 credit towards Festival 2022 tickets. A personal tour and pre-performance drinks will be arranged for the winner and guests (up to 4 people in total) on one of their visits in Festival 2022.
- An annual subscription (currently £83) is payable from the end of the first year to continue as a Member. Full terms and conditions of Associate Membership can be found here.
- The winner will be selected by a random computer-generated draw from all eligible entries received during the promotional period on or around Tuesday 9 November 2021. Glyndebourne will contact the winner; if we have not heard from the winner within ten days, another entrant will be drawn.
- The winners agree to take part in promotional activity in relation to this prize at the request of Glyndebourne’s Communications department.
- If the winner is already a Glyndebourne Member the prize will be converted into a Gift Membership.
- If the winner had already joined Associate Membership between 17 February 2021 and 8 November 2021 they will be given the choice to claim the prize for themself or convert the prize into a gift Membership.
- If you are unsuccessful in the prize draw we will send further communications about Membership opportunities for Festival 2022. You can opt out by emailing email@example.com
- We will use any information we collect from you for the purpose of providing the prize draw; including setting up an online account for entrants who don’t have one, contacting the winner to tell them of their win, for the purposes of providing and delivering the prize and for insight and research purposes.
- There is no cash alternative for any prize and, unless we agree otherwise in writing, the prize is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Here's a glimpse into the rehearsals for our Festival 2023 p…
Soprano Golda Schultz gives us a glimpse into rehearsals for…
News & features
Thinking of coming to Glyndebourne this summer? Here's our g…