Become a Member and join the celebrations in Festival 2021
For this year only new Associate Members will receive a £300 credit to spend on Festival 2021 tickets – double the usual ticket credit.
Associate Membership is your route to becoming a full Member of the Festival Society, which has been at the core of Glyndebourne since the early 1950s. Its contribution is vital – ensuring that opera at Glyndebourne can be enjoyed, now and for generations to come.
£300 credit to spend on Festival 2021 tickets
A personal invitation to a new member welcome reception hosted by one of our Directors
A complimentary Festival 2021 Programme Book (cover price £20)
Access to free Member-only activities before every Festival 2021 performance
- Priority access to Festival tickets immediately after full Festival Society Members
- Priority booking for autumn performances and other events throughout the Glyndebourne year
- Special events – Invitations to year round Member-only recitals and talks, live and online
- Personal booking service
- No fee to exchange tickets (saving £4 per ticket)
- Members’ waiting list for sold out performances
- Advance access to seasonal sales in our online shop
- Special member price on selected gifts from our online shop
- Free regular Member prize draws
- Triannual Member newsletter
- My Glyndebourne, a Member-only section of our website
- Advance information: season launch, production schedule, cast and creative team and Introducing… series each autumn giving insights into every production
How much does Membership cost?
Or in advance for 10 or 20 years
Or for life – £5,500
If you have been referred by an existing Member be sure to enter their Membership number when joining so that we can thank them. Please see below for information on Gift Membership.
Applications for Associate Membership close on 31 January 2021
Secure your Associate Membership before the end of October 2020 to make the most of this year’s benefits
Giving a Glyndebourne membership as a gift makes a wonderful present. When buying a Gift Associate Membership online please log in to your own account or register an account in your name. We’ll send a gift pack to your address to pass along to your gift recipient who must be aged 18 or over.
Want to make the gift extra special?
You can choose to add to your gift by prepaying subscriptions to cover their first 10 years of membership, or for life. To buy a gift membership which includes pre payment of subscriptions or a gift voucher towards their first visit please call +44 (0)1273 815 400
Refer a friend
Current Members will receive a £100 gift voucher for every new Associate Member introduced in 2020. The new Associate Member must enter their referrer’s Membership number at the time of purchase.
Current Members who buy a gift membership will be automatically recognised and rewarded.