Become a Member and join the celebrations in Festival 2022
As we celebrate the 70th anniversary of Glyndebourne Membership, the support of our Members and donors has never been more important.
Be a part of our future and join a society of generous individuals who share a passion for opera.
Associate Membership is your route to becoming a full Member of the Festival Society, which has been at the core of Glyndebourne since the early 1950s. Its contribution is vital – ensuring that opera at Glyndebourne can be enjoyed, now and for generations to come.
If guidelines allow us to increase capacity for Festival 2021 at any point, those joining Associate Membership now will receive priority access to the additional tickets.
£150 credit to spend on Festival 2022 tickets
A personal invitation to a new member welcome reception hosted by one of our Directors
A complimentary Festival 2022 Programme Book (cover price £20)
- Priority access to Festival tickets immediately after full Festival Society Members
- Priority booking for autumn performances and other events throughout the Glyndebourne year
- Special events – Invitations to year round Member-only recitals and talks, live and online
- Personal booking service
- No fee to exchange tickets (saving £4 per ticket)
- Members’ waiting list for sold out performances
- Advance access to seasonal sales in our online shop
- Special member price on selected gifts from our online shop
- Free regular Member prize draws
- Triannual Member newsletter
- My Glyndebourne, a Member-only section of our website
- Advance information: season launch, production schedule, cast and creative team and Introducing… series each autumn giving insights into every production
How much does Membership cost?
Or in advance for 10 years
Or for life – £5,500
If you have been referred by an existing Member be sure to enter their Membership number when joining so that we can thank them. Please see below for information on Gift Membership.
Applications for Associate Membership close on 31 January 2022
Secure your Associate Membership before the end of October 2021 to make the most of your benefits.
Giving a Glyndebourne membership as a gift makes a wonderful present. When buying a Gift Associate Membership online please log in to your own account or register an account in your name. We’ll send a gift pack to your address to pass along to your gift recipient who must be aged 18 or over.
Want to make the gift extra special?
You can choose to add to your gift by prepaying annual payments to cover their first 10 years of membership, or for life. To buy a gift membership which includes pre payment of their annual membership renewal or a gift voucher towards their first visit please call +44 (0)1273 815 400
Refer a friend
Current Members will receive a £100 gift voucher for every new Associate Member introduced in 2021. The new Associate Member must enter their referrer’s Membership number at the time of purchase.
Current Members who buy a gift membership will be automatically recognised and rewarded.