Keeping you safe at Glyndebourne
Our Covid-19 safety measures for performances at Glyndebourne.
SAFETY IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. DURING YOUR VISIT TO GLYNDEBOURNE YOU’LL FIND A NUMBER OF MEASURES IN PLACE TO PROTECT AUDIENCES AND STAFF. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THESE EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Ensuring your safety at Glyndebourne
We promise to keep you feeling safe by:
- We will continue to actively encourage the wearing of face masks whilst inside the auditorium and when moving around the site.
- Using uncirculated air to heat the auditorium
- Carrying out sanitisation and enhanced cleaning throughout Glyndebourne
- Providing sanitising stations
- Providing COVID-19 testing to all of our staff and performers
- Operating a contactless ticketing system
Please show courtesy to others by:
- Wearing a face mask whilst inside and when moving around the site, unless you are medically exempt. Glyndebourne is strongly encouraging the continued use of face coverings in the auditorium. This follows the theatre industry’s ‘See it safely’ guidance, in line with the Government’s recommendation that masks should still be worn indoors when mixing with people you don’t usually meet.
- Showing your tickets on a mobile device where possible
- Washing your hands for at least 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Bringing as few personal possessions as possible
- Keeping your belongings with you at all times and taking your litter home
Our ‘Book with Confidence, Exchange with Ease’ pledge allows exchanges up to 24 hours ahead of a performance if a ticket holder cannot attend due to COVID-19.
News & features
Our Tour is renowned for discovering new artistic talent and…
Win one of our sought-after Associate Membership places and …