Your chance to win: Festival 2019 Director's Chair
Lily pad designed by Charlotte Posner.
This competition has now closed.
This limited edition is uniquely designed by Charlotte Posner for Glyndebourne using her pen and ink watercolour Lily pad, which was inspired by the magical essence of Glyndebourne, the House and its beautiful gardens.
Made with a sustainable and durable hardwood, this folding chair is supremely comfortable, portable and hard-wearing. Great for garden parties, outdoor concerts and picnicking.
Closing date: 25 August 2019
How we use your data
Glyndebourne Shop commits to protecting your privacy. We only use information about you in line with the Data Protection Act 2018 / GDPR and other relevant legislations and regulations. Our full privacy notice is on glyndebourneshop.com Glyndebourne is a registered charity. Charity No 243877
Prize draw Terms and Conditions
- The deadline for entry is 11.59pm on Sunday 25 August 2019. The winner will be picked at random by Monday 9 September 2019.
- If we have not heard back from the winner within 2 working days, we will offer the prize to another entrant.
- One entry per person.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries.
- Information and data which is provided by entrants when they enter will only be held and used by Glyndebourne.