Terms and conditions
Garden events terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions for our summer 2020 garden events
All events at Glyndebourne adhere to the latest guidance from Public Health England.
We promise to keep you feeling safe by:
- Restricting visitor numbers
- Providing timed entrance slots
- Offering a warm welcome at a distance
- Patrolling our site to monitor visitor activity
- Using one-way systems where necessary to enable social distancing
- Carrying out enhanced cleaning throughout your visit
- Providing personal protective equipment (PPE) to our staff
- Operating a paperless and cashless system
In return, please show you care by:
- Not attending if you are experiencing any coronavirus symptoms or have in the last 7 days; are self-isolating as a result of coronavirus symptoms; are sharing a household or support bubble with somebody who has experienced coronavirus symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Keeping to the arrival time you have booked
- Showing your ticket on a mobile device where possible
- Keeping two metres away from other visitors
- Following the one-way signs
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Supporting our staff by showing patience whenever queuing is required
- Using your own personal protective equipment (PPE), if you choose to do so
- Keeping your belongings with you at all times and taking your litter home
- Using our picnic furniture, rather than bringing your own
- Please do not bring your dog to any of the garden events.
- Each ticket order will be treated as a ‘household’, please make multiple orders if booking for people outside of your household.
- One ticket is required per person.
- For the Garden Concerts and Outdoor Opera tickets are limited to a maximum of four per household.
- Sales will be first come-first served. Subject to availability.
- Tickets are non exchangeable, non refundable.
- Tickets may not be sold on for more than face value.
- Tickets cannot be offered as prizes in competitions or in connection with any other promotion without Glyndebourne’s written consent.
- All tickets are sold subject to the right of the Management to make any alterations to the published operas, dates or casts which may be necessary owing to illness or other unavoidable causes.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the event.
- Photography, filming and sound recording of musical events of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones must be switched off during musical performances.
Subject to General Tickets terms & conditions in addition to:
- Offer not generally available
- Limited offer subject to availability.
- Maximum of two complimentary tickets per booker
- Tickets are non transferable, non exchangeable & non refundable.
- Tickets may not be exchanged for monetary value
- In line with restrictions from Public Health England and to protect the Glyndebourne staff please do book a ticket for a companion, if you require assistance while at Glyndebourne.
- Regrettably at this time we cannot safely provide our usual access offerings of wheelchairs or assistance on site.
Join us from 10 October for indoor musical performances incl…