Terms and conditions
Spring 2020 Members' newsletter prize draw terms and conditions
Read our terms and conditions
- This reward is only available to those aged 18 or over.
- To enter the competition, fill out the entry form, including your name, membership number and email address. After you have done this, you will be entered into the prize draw.
- All entries must be received no later than 11.59pm on Tuesday 31 March 2020.
- You don’t need to buy anything to enter the competition.
- If you submit an entry for the competition, we will treat you as accepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to keep to them.
- One entry per person is permitted. We will not accept entries sent in through agents, other websites or multiple accounts.
- The winner will be selected at random by a random computer-generated draw from all eligible entries received during the promotional period on or around 1 April 2020. Glyndebourne will contact the winner; if we have not heard from the winner within two days, another entrant will be drawn.
- When we contact the prize winner to let you know of your win, we will also confirm how you will receive further information about your prize.
- The prize is for the personal use of the winner or their nominated recipient.
- If the prize or any element of it, is cancelled, changed, postponed or relocated, we may give you a similar prize instead. We will not offer any form of compensation, financial or otherwise.
- There is no cash alternative available for any prize and, unless we agree otherwise in writing, the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Soprano Mariam Battistelli performs music by Donizetti and V…