Win tickets to Cendrillon and dinner
Here are the full terms of our Twitter competition to win tickets to Cendrillon and dinner for two at our Middle and Over Wallop restaurant:
- The competition is open to anyone that retweets Glyndebourne’s specified tweet by Monday 25 March at 10.00am. The winner will be selected at random on Monday 25 March and contacted via Twitter with details on how to claim the prize. Please ensure you are following @Glyndebourne so you can be contacted by private message.
- Employees of Leith’s and Glyndebourne are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The prize of two tickets for Cendrillon at Glyndebourne are valid for the performance on Sunday 28 July at 4.00pm only.
- The prize of dinner for two at Middle and Over Wallop restaurant is valid for the performance on Sunday 28 July only. The prize is a three course meal for two in Middle and Over Wallop restaurant only, it does not include drinks or additional supplements which may be applicable to some menu items.
- The prize does not include the cost of travel to/from Glyndebourne.
- Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternatives.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Glyndebourne. Your data will not be shared with any other third party.