Pricing commitment, digital expansion and large-scale community opera – In 2013 Glyndebourne will engage with more people than ever before.
- 2013 marks the final year of Vladimir Jurowski’s 13- year tenure as Glyndebourne’s Music Director;
- Glyndebourne celebrates the anniversaries of Verdi, Wagner and Britten on stage, on screen and with DVD/CD releases on the Glyndebourne label;
- 30% of all Glyndebourne Festival 2013 tickets are priced at £100 or less;
- Glyndebourne reinforces its reputation as a digital pioneer hosting a’Digital Festival’in 2013;
- Imago : a new commission that continues Glyndebourne’s commitment to large-scale community operas;
- Financial independence