Making a booking of 10 or more tickets for Glyndebourne Festival?
We look forward to welcoming you to Glyndebourne in the next festival. If you are bringing a group of guests there are several different ways that you can access tickets and we can help to make sure that you get the most out of your Glyndebourne experience.
Please have a look through the options below to decide what will work best for your and your party.
- Are you bringing a large group of friends and family or a Tour group? If you are bringing 10 or more to a performance we are happy to be able to offer you a short period of priority booking.
- On Friday 22 February 2019 booking will open via our Box Office on telephone only.
- Tickets are subject to availability following Members’ priority booking.
- Our experienced Box Office team will be able to guide you through performances with the best availability and facilitate your booking.
- Please update your ‘Communication Preferences’ and tick the box for information about ‘Group booking’
Call our Group Booking line on +44 (0)1273 815 030
Would you like to secure tickets at the earliest opportunity?
- Higher level Glyndebourne Memberships give you guaranteed access to tickets for every Festival performance.
- These Members enjoy the highest level of priority booking, from 1 December 2018, plus:
- A personal booking service
- A flexible reservations, exchanges and resales policy,
- Behind-the-scenes access,
- Complimentary pre-performance drinks and Programme Books
- And the chance to host exclusive events.
- These Memberships are available from £3,000 per year
For information contact our Membership team on +44 (0)1273 815 400 or email email@example.com
Bespoke packages and private events
We also offer more curated experiences at the Glyndebourne Festival. To discuss bespoke packages and private events contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1273 815 400