Invest in new audiences and artists
Be part of the future of opera by giving to our New Generation Programme.
- Developing future audiences – fulfil our commitment to sharing world-class opera with children, Under 30s and an international audience.
- Securing artistic excellence – help the celebrated Glyndebourne Chorus and artists making their debut.
- Education and community outreach – support young people in their discovery of opera through Glyndebourne Youth Opera and invest in the artists of the future through Glyndebourne Academy.
Other ways to donate
Don’t wish to donate online? You can also donate in the following ways:
- Request a donation form
- Call the Development team on +44 (0)1273 815 400 (Monday-Friday, 10.00am-5.00pm)
- Send a cheque, payable to Glyndebourne, to Glyndebourne, Lewes, East Sussex BN8 5UU
Interested in supporting a specific project to develop new audiences and artists? Get in touch with our development team to discuss our current projects.
+44(0)1273 815 400
You can find out more about the effect of your generous donations in our Funding Impact Update.