Support Glyndebourne from the USA
Today this work is carried on by Glyndebourne America Inc. (“GA”), a registered U.S. Public Charity under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3).
From the first Glyndebourne Festival in 1934 to the present day, Glyndebourne has fostered a close and collaborative relationship with the United States; offering American singers the opportunity to appear at Glyndebourne and welcoming opera lovers as they come to visit.
In recent years, this support has enabled the presentation of such acclaimed Glyndebourne Festival productions as Wagner’s Tristan und Isolde, Humperdinck’s Hänsel und Gretel and Mozart’s Don Giovanni and has underwritten Glyndebourne’s first Tour production of Puccini’s Madama Butterfly, as well as several U.S.performances including Britten’s Billy Budd.
Please consider supporting Glyndebourne at one of the following levels. Associated benefits are listed below:
($2,500 – $7,499)
● Priority access for up to 24 tickets to the Glyndebourne Festival
● Opportunity to attend an event and drinks reception
● Mailings, including advance notice of Festival productions, Member Magazine
and priority booking information
● Complimentary Festival Programme Book
● A dedicated Membership office with contacts in the US and UK to meet your needs
($7,500 – $12,499)
● ALL THE BENEFITS OF A GA MEMBER, PLUS: invitations to events (live
and online) during the year to deepen your involvement with our work.
($12,500 – $24,999)
● ALL THE BENEFITS OF A GA CIRCLE MEMBER, PLUS: pre-performance access to Glyndebourne’s Old Green Room on each visit, an annual Festival pass to park in the VIP car park and a personal bespoke booking service from the Development team.
● ALL THE BENEFITS OF A GA OLD GREEN ROOM SOCIETY MEMBER, PLUS: priority access to purchase up to 20 tickets for a chosen performance, private use of our beautiful wood panelled Old Green Room for interval dining with the offer of pre and post performance receptions and opportunities to meet members of the cast.
Tax efficient giving
Glyndebourne America is a registered U.S. Public Charity under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). All donations made by US taxpayers are tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law.
Glyndebourne America Inc.
c/o The Law Offices of Richard M. Block
250 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10177-0799
Office: (212) 725-2404
Fax: (212) 725-2406