Terms and Conditions
Tour Membership terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all levels of Tour Membership.
Tour members’ ticket terms and conditions
- Ticket purchases are subject to the Glyndebourne Ticket terms and conditions.
- Ticket requests cannot be guaranteed. (The Box Office recommends providing a wide selection of alternative dates and ticket prices as this will increase your chances of securing seats. Please be aware that demand for Upper Circle and Side seats, and weekend performances is particularly high.)
- The number of tickets that can be applied for in the ballot is limited for each production. Members will be notified of the limits that apply for each production on their ticket application form.
- Under 30s tickets are not available during the priority booking.
Tour membership terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to change the benefits, and terms and conditions that apply to Tour Membership at any time.
- Annual Subscription rates are subject to review and may be increased periodically.
- It is a requirement of Tour Membership that the annual subscription is paid by the named Member only. If the Membership is held jointly either Member may pay. We cannot accept payment from a company account. This is in order to protect ownership of your Membership, and to comply with HMRC rules regarding Gift Aid.
- Tour Memberships cannot be transferred, other than between spouses/ life partners.
- Tour Membership is for personal use only. Individual Memberships may not be used to purchase tickets to sell on for commercial use.
- All membership subscriptions, fees and donations are made to Glyndebourne Productions Limited registered charity number 243877.
- All contributions are non-refundable.
The terms and conditions have been designed to offer you clarity in your membership agreement. If you have any queries please contact the Membership Team – email@example.com
+44(0)1273 815 400 (Monday to Friday, 10.00am – 5.00pm)