Invest in new audiences and artists
Help us invest in audience and artistic development initiatives.
You can choose to donate to a specific project, or more generally to the New Generation Programme, so we can direct your donation to where it is most needed.
Current projects that are funded by the New Generation Programme include:
- Developing future audiences
Support our commitment to sharing world-class opera with children, Under 30s and an international audience.
- Securing artistic excellence
Support the celebrated Glyndebourne Chorus and artists making their debut.
- Education and community outreach
Support young people in their discovery of opera through Glyndebourne Youth Opera, invest in the artists of the future through the Glyndebourne Academy or find out more about our local partnerships.
Don’t wish to donate online?
- Request a donation form
- Call the Development team on +44 (0)1273 815 400 (Monday-Friday, 10.00am-5.00pm)
- Send a cheque, payable to Glyndebourne, to Glyndebourne, Lewes, East Sussex BN8 5UU
Please contact the Development team
+44 (0)1273 815 400 (Monday-Friday, 10.00am-5.00pm)
You can find out more about the effect of your generous donations in our Funding Impact Update