Glyndebourne’s Corporate Membership offers a select group of companies the opportunity to develop an association with Glyndebourne alongside exceptional corporate profiling, hospitality benefits and opportunities for employee involvement.
- Guaranteed Priority booking for up to 60 tickets per Festival
- Opportunities to host exclusive nights for up to 30 people in our Historic Old Green Room
- Personal assistance from dedicated Membership and Box Office staff
- Acknowledgement in the Glyndebourne Festival Programme and the Annual Report
- Five complimentary Festival Programme books.
To celebrate 80 years of Glyndebourne, we would like to offer a special, complimentary “Night at the Opera” to those joining as new Corporate Members in our anniversary year.
To welcome you for joining before 18 Dec 2014, receive “A Night at the Opera” including:
- 2 x complimentary Festival 2015 tickets*
- A complimentary dinner for 2 at the Mildmay Restaurant (excl. alcoholic beverages)
- Invitation to complimentary pre-performance drinks and backstage ‘bridge’ tour*
ONE NIGHT EXCLUSIVE EVENT: Dining in the Old Green Room
Corporate support makes a vital contribution to Glyndebourne’s artistic and financial future and helps towards effective planning of future productions. Your support enables us to reach our artistic aspirations as well as providing funds towards our education and community work.
For further information please contact:
or call Claire Miller, Head of Corporate Development on +44(0)1273 815046