‘Elegance and refinement in the Sussex countryside: the Glyndebourne Festival is a major pinnacle in the global opera calendar… Fully independent, it’s probably one of the most traditionally English experiences on offer, and certainly some of the finest opera you’re likely to find.’
Glyndebourne Corporate Members enjoy the highest priority booking for much sought-after Festival tickets, with privileged access and exclusive opportunities.
Glyndebourne offers the luxury of a 90 minute interval in which to enjoy three course fine-dining and get to know your clients, in the middle of a world-class performance in an intimate, award-winning auditorium.
Glyndebourne offers three tiers of Corporate Membership with varying benefits, starting from £3,000 + VAT.
Benefits vary according to Membership level and can include:
- Highest priority booking for Festival performances for up to 80 tickets
- Opportunities to host exclusive company events in the historic Old Green Room
- Invitations to pre-performance Champagne receptions throughout the Festival
- Complimentary backstage tour to our scenery bridge
- A personal welcome to your CEO or chairperson
- Complimentary Programme Books
- Company listing in the Festival Programme Book and Annual Report
- Advertising discounts
- Dedicated Box Office and Development teams to assist with all aspects of your visits
- Flexible reservations, exchange and resale service
- An exclusive Corporate Members’ Toolkit and content for your intranet
- Advance booking for Festival and Tour tickets for your employees
For more information on all our Corporate Membership options, please contact:
Corporate Development Officer
+44(0)1273 815 418