Since it was first produced in 1952, the Glyndebourne Programme book has become highly collectable and is a popular profiling tool for a range of advertisers.
With a readership worldwide of over 112,000, approximately 10,000 copies are sent directly to Glyndebourne Members in May, while the rest are distributed during the Festival and Tour Seasons.
Editorial content is compiled by a range of distinguished authors and the publications are renowned for their impressive appearance.
An eminent artist is commissioned to design the Festival Programme cover and recent artists include David Hockney, Howard Hodgkin, Anish Kapoor, Peter Doig, Grayson Perry, Marcel Dzama,
Fiona Rae and Julian Opie.
Festival 2015 Programme Book Advertising
• Circulation 100,000
• Glyndebourne Festival runs May – end of August 2015
• Collector’s item of the Festival Season
• Receive 2 complimentary premium Festival tickets
Deadline for Festival Programme Friday 20 February 2015
Greater Exposure and Better Value: New for 14/15 – Advertising Packages
Save up to £1000 by booking advertising space in both Programme Books
Opportunities to advertise in both the Festival and Tour publications at a further reduced rate.
• Increased audience reach
• Increased brand exposure
• Increased visibility duration
• 4 complimentary tickets worth nearly £1000; entertain clients and enjoy a night of world-renowned opera in the best seats
Tour 2015 Programme Book Advertising
• Rates reduced
• Circulation of 12,000 across the South East
• 92% of the Tour audience for performances at Glyndebourne is drawn from London and the South East
• Tour 2014: 3 weeks of performances at Glyndebourne followed by Milton Keynes, Stoke-on-Trent, Plymouth, Canterbury, Woking and Norwich until December 2014
• Association with a world class and ‘best in field’ brand
Deadline for Tour Programme late August 2015
For further information about advertising with Glyndebourne, please contact:
Corporate Development Officer
Phone: +44(0)1273 815418