Support a production
Support Cendrillon – join the Glass Slipper Circle
Help us to bring this magical Cinderella story to the Glyndebourne stage in 2019.
Joining a production circle provides vital support, enabling us to bring transformative opera to the stage while also nurturing young singers in the Tour.
Glyndebourne is delighted to welcome back actor-director Fiona Shaw to direct the company’s first-ever staging of Cendrillon. In Festival 2019, Cendrillon is conducted by John Wilson, with Danielle de Niese in the title role.
To join the Glass Slipper Circle, make a minimum donation of £5,000 to support the production of Cendrillon. In return, you receive insight into our work through exclusive events and rehearsals, bringing you closer to the heart of Glyndebourne.
Gifting a production circle can make a special present for the opera lover in your life.
Get in touch to find out how you can gift a production circle firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An invitation to a pre-performance champagne reception
- An invitation to a rehearsal of Cendrillon with lunch
- An invitation to a Glyndebourne event
- An invitation to purchase up to two additional Cendrillon Festival tickets during priority booking
- Personal booking service from the Development team
If you are interested in supporting this production, we would love to talk to you.
Please contact the Development team on +44(0)1273 815400 (Monday–Friday, 10.00 am–5.00 pm) or by email at email@example.com.