Corporate Membership timeline
You’ll find all the information you need below to help you plan your company’s visits to the Glyndebourne Festival.
Whether you’re new to booking tickets and dining at Glyndebourne or you just want to check priority dates, the timeline below shows all the important milestones throughout the year.
Summer 2018: Look ahead to next year…
- A selection of resources and content for Festival 2019 will be available to whet the appetites of your ticket buyers. If there are any further resources you’d like to see, simply let us know.
August 2018 onwards: Plan your 2019 events
- Private dining experiences can be provisionally reserved by Corporate Members ahead of priority booking opening. Do contact us to express interest.
September: Invitation to renew your Membership
From September, information about your Membership will be sent to you with an invitation to renew ahead of Festival 2019.
To review your Membership use, or discuss the year ahead, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’d be delighted to work with you to enhance the Membership according to your needs.
October: Brochures and booking forms are sent
- We’ll be sending all the booking information and Festival brochure to you by email in early October.
Corporate Members receive the highest level of priority booking. Please return your ticket requests to us by 30 November to have your bookings processed with guaranteed access.
You will also receive copies of the Festival brochure by post.
1 December: Box Office start to allocate Corporate Members’ tickets
- Return your booking form before 30 November to make sure you receive the highest level of priority booking.
You’ll receive a confirmation email once your tickets have been allocated.
Opting to hold tickets for collection from the Box Office, makes it easier to process any returns or exchanges at a later date.
January: Dining at Glyndebourne brochure released
Dining brochures will be posted and full details including menus will be available at www.diningatglyndebourne.com. You will also be alerted by email once dining details are ready. Pre-performance drinks, canapés and long interval dining will be available to book online.
All dining options for the 90-minute interval must be ordered at least three weeks before your visit to guarantee a table. Early booking is advised.
Top Tip To reserve your table/s, ahead of confirming your guests’ choices in the new year, select the new ‘dining’ option on 2019’s Festival Booking Form and indicate your restaurant choice.
15 January: Final payment date for reserved tickets
- Reserved tickets must be paid for by 15 January.
Please also remember that Corporate Members can exchange tickets without charge, or return tickets for a full refund before we open for public booking in March. After 3 March, standard Ticket T&Cs apply.
Top Tip If you have any further ticket requests, please submit these by 16 January for better availability.
31 January: Programme Book and website acknowledgements
- Your company will be listed in our Festival Programme Book and on the Glyndebourne website. Contact us to make any changes to your listing or if you’d prefer to remain anonymous.
Top Tip Glyndebourne now issues Programme Book vouchers by post as standard. If you would prefer to have the Programme Books delivered straight to your office (without redeeming the vouchers onsite) please let us know by email.
February: Second opportunity for tickets and staff priority booking opens
- 18 February: Second opportunity for Corporate Members
You have the opportunity to make additional bookings above your allocation and without restriction from this date, availability permitting. Do contact the box office directly with any additional requests.
20 February: Staff priority booking opens for your company
Following the Members’ priority booking and before the public booking, your employees benefit from the opportunity to book any available Festival tickets online via a special promotional code. Please do get in touch if you would like to set this up for your company.
1 March: Return unneeded tickets to the Box Office
Return any unneeded tickets to the Box Office before this date for an exchange or full refund.
Tickets returned after this date may be accepted for resale. Please note that Glyndebourne must sell all its own tickets before being able to accept any returns for resale and availability can change – see our ticket terms for details.
Don’t forget to cancel any restaurant reservations for related dates, on +44(0)1273 812 510.
1 March: Advertising deadline
- Book your Festival Programme Book advertising by this date and receive your Corporate Membership discount.
3-4 March: Public booking opens
- 6pm on Sunday 3 March 2019: public booking opens online
10am on Monday 4 March 2019: public booking opens by telephone
May onwards: Confirm pre-performance drinks
- Your Membership includes complimentary pre-performance drinks, which may be supplied as vouchers to be redeemed at the bar or at Glyndebourne receptions. Look out for further details and invitations.
May onwards: Programme Book voucher delivery
Complimentary Programme Book vouchers will be posted to you in early May. Vouchers are redeemable at Glyndebourne for a copy of the Programme Book during the Festival only.
If you would prefer to have copies of the Programme Book posted to your office, let us know by the end of March.
Additional vouchers or Programme Books can be ordered through our online shop from spring 2018. A click and collect service is also available, meaning you can order additional copies of the Programme Book to collect on the day, without incurring postage.
- May – June: Finalise your dining
- If you’ve yet to submit your dining choices, book a restaurant or organise pre-performance drinks, be sure to do so at least three weeks before the performance. You can book your dining options online or call Leith’s directly on +44(0)1273 812 510.
Top Tip Please ensure you supply a host name for each booking to ensure a smooth experience on the day.
14 May: Priority booking for Glyndebourne Tour opens
Before public booking opens, we will offer you and your employees the opportunity to book Tour tickets for performances at Glyndebourne. See our Employee Offers page for more details.
18 May: Festival 2019 opens
- We’re on hand throughout the Festival to assist with every aspect of your visit.
From lost tickets to lost VIPs, weather warnings to parking particulars, please don’t hesitate to get in touch if we can help: +44(0)1273 815418.
If there are any further resources you’d like to see, simply let us know.