29 April – 2 November 2019
We are currently recruiting for Seasonal Cleaners. As part of our cleaning team you will assist us in maintaining our theatre, surrounding public areas, dressing rooms and office departments to a high standard of cleanliness. Previous cleaning experience is preferred, but it is more important that you have an enthusiastic approach to the work, a good eye for detail and are committed to maintaining high standards of cleanliness.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Carry out cleaning duties in the above areas as laid down in the daily/weekly routines
- Collection and disposal of recycled waste, removal of rubbish and unwanted items
- Outside areas including the recycle centre
- Preparing and cleaning tables and benches
- Cleaning of Marquee, including tables and chairs
- Front of house, Auditorium and seating
- All areas including toilets, kitchens and dressing rooms
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- An eye for detail and experience of maintaining high cleaning standards
- A skilled cleaner who is able to work unsupervised
- Experience of cleaning in a public building or a commercial environment
- Experience in using industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Own transport
To maintain high standards of cleanliness, particularly in the public areas
Hours of work
We have the following shift patterns available-
Monday – Friday 06:00 – 10:00
Monday – Sunday 06:00 – Midday (You will have 2 days off in the week)
Saturday – 06:00 – 11:00
Sunday – 06:00 – 10:00
The ability to increase your hours to cover additional shifts, sickness and holidays would be an advantage.
Rate of Pay and Benefits
The rate of pay is £8.55 per hour, with Saturdays paid at time-and-a-half and Sundays paid at double time.
In addition, we offer 6.8 weeks’ holiday per annum pro rata to include bank holidays.
We offer good working facilities in a beautiful country setting.
How to apply
Applications will be reviewed as they arrive.
We are an equal opportunities employer.