Associate Membership ticket terms and conditions
- Ticket purchases are subject to the Glyndebourne ticket terms and conditions available here.
- Associate Members’ ticket requests cannot be guaranteed. (The Box Office recommends providing a wide selection of alternative dates and ticket prices as this will increase your chances of securing seats. Please be aware that demand for Upper Circle and Side seats, and weekend performances is particularly high.)
- The number of tickets an Associate Member can apply for in the ballot is limited for each production. Glyndebourne Associate Members will be notified of the limits that apply for each production on their booking form.
- Standing places, slips seats, and Under 30 tickets are not available during Associate Members’ priority booking.
Associate Membership terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to change the benefits, and terms and conditions that apply to Associate Membership at any time.
- Membership is for life, subject to payment of an annual subscription. Annual Subscription rates are subject to review and may be increased periodically.
- If an Associate Member resigns or fails to pay the annual subscription the Associate Membership is cancelled and their name is removed from the waiting list for Festival Society Membership. We regret that it is not possible to reinstate Associate Membership at a later date.
- It is a requirement of Associate Membership that the annual subscription is paid by the named Associate Member only. If the Associate Membership is held jointly either Associate Member may pay. We cannot accept payment from a company account. This is in order to protect ownership of your Associate Membership, and to comply with HMRC rules regarding Gift Aid.
- Associate Membership can be held either individually or jointly by spouses/ life partners. The original applicant is known as the Primary Owner. If any ownership disputes arise, the Membership reverts to the Primary Owner.
- Associate Membership cannot be transferred, other than between spouses/ life partners.
- Associate Membership is for personal use only. Individual Memberships may not be used to purchase tickets to sell on for commercial use.
- Only one Associate Membership can be held per person.
- Associate Membership can only be held by those over 18 years old.
- For Gift Memberships we will deliver the services to the person named in your application.
- All membership subscriptions, fees, and donations are made to Glyndebourne Productions Limited registered charity number 243877.
- All contributions are non-refundable.