Festival Society Membership
Join the Festival Society Membership waiting list by becoming an Associate Member.
Apply online for Festival 2017 priority booking. Help support Glyndebourne’s future, whilst enjoying second priority booking and our personal booking service.
To enquire about Associate Membership availability for Festival 2016 please call the Membership Team on +44 (0)1273 815 400 (Monday-Friday 10am-5pm)
Associate Membership benefits
- The opportunity to apply for up to 24 Festival tickets (spread across 6 productions) in the second priority ballot *
- A position on the waiting list for lifelong Festival Society Membership (estimated waiting time of 10 years)
- Glyndebourne’s personal booking service
- Newsletters and advance information about the Festival and special events
The Associate Members ballot begins on 18 January 2016.
Associate Membership costs
- Associate Members pay a one-off, non-refundable registration fee of £500. To arrange payment in two instalments please apply by telephone.
- Associate Members pay an annual subscription each autumn, currently £80 (or £75 by Direct Debit).
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Associate Membership.
Associate Membership leading to life-long Membership of Glyndebourne makes the perfect gift for a birthday or anniversary.
Gift Memberships are available by calling: +44 (0)1273 815 400 (Monday-Friday 10am-5pm)
Telephone: +44(0)1273 815 400 (Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm)
Frequently Asked questions about our Associate Membership
Bill Turnbull, journalist and award winning BBC host and presenter tells us what being an Associate Member means to him and his penchant for Britten.
View the terms and conditions of Associate Membership