Festival Society Membership
Apply online to become an Associate Member for Festival 2017
Join the Festival Society Membership waiting list by becoming an Associate Member. You will help support Glyndebourne’s future, whilst enjoying second priority booking and our personal booking service.
Associate Membership benefits
- A position on the waiting list for lifelong Festival Society Membership (estimated waiting time of 10 to 12 years)
- The opportunity to apply for up to 24 Festival tickets (spread across the Festival) in the second priority ballot immediately after the Festival Society Members’ ticket ballot *
- Glyndebourne’s personal booking service
- Newsletters and advance information about the Festival and special events
Associate Membership costs
- Associate Members pay a one-off, non-refundable registration fee of £500. To arrange payment in two instalments please apply by telephone.
- Associate Members pay an annual subscription each autumn, currently £80 (or £75 by Direct Debit).
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Associate Membership.
Associate Membership leading to life-long Membership of Glyndebourne makes the perfect gift for a birthday or anniversary.
Gift Memberships are available by calling: +44 (0)1273 815 400 (Monday-Friday 10am-5pm)
Phone: +44 (0)1273 815 400 (Monday-Friday 10am-5pm)
Frequently Asked questions about our Associate Membership
Bill Turnbull, journalist and award winning BBC host and presenter tells us what being an Associate Member means to him and his penchant for Britten.
View the terms and conditions of Associate Membership