To enquire about Associate Membership and other priority booking opportunities please call the Membership Team on +44 (0)1273 815 400 (Monday-Friday 10.00am – 5.00pm), or email us.
Associate Membership benefits
- A position on the waiting list for lifelong Festival Society Membership (estimated waiting time of 10 to 12 years)
- The opportunity to apply for up to 24 Festival tickets (spread across the Festival) in the second priority ballot immediately after the Festival Society Members’ ticket ballot *
- Glyndebourne’s personal booking service
- Newsletters and advance information about the Festival and special events
Associate Membership costs
- Associate Members pay a one-off, non-refundable registration fee of £500. To arrange payment in two instalments please apply by telephone.
- Associate Members pay an annual subscription each autumn, currently £80 (or £75 by Direct Debit).
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Associate Membership.
Phone: +44 (0)1273 815 400 (Monday-Friday 10am-5pm)
Frequently Asked questions about our Associate Membership
Bill Turnbull, journalist and award winning BBC host and presenter tells us what being an Associate Member means to him and his penchant for Britten.
View the terms and conditions of Associate Membership