Part-Time Seasonal Morning Cleaners
3 May – 4 November 2016, 5 mornings per week
We are currently recruiting for Part-Time Morning Cleaners. As part of our cleaning team you will assist us in maintaining our theatre, surrounding public areas, dressing rooms and office departments to a high standard of cleanliness. Previous cleaning experience is preferred, but it is more important that you have an enthusiastic approach to the work, a good eye for detail and are committed to maintaining high standards of cleanliness.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Carry out cleaning duties in the above areas as laid down in the daily/weekly routines
- Collection and disposal of recycled waste, removal of rubbish and unwanted items
- Outside areas including the recycle centre
- Preparing and cleaning tables and benches
- Cleaning of Marquee, including tables and chairs
- Front of house Auditorium and seating
- All areas including toilets, kitchens and dressing rooms
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- An eye for detail and experience of maintaining high cleaning standards
- A skilled cleaner who is able to work unsupervised
- Experience of cleaning in a public building or a commercial environment
- Experience in using industrial cleaning equipment and products
To maintain high standards of cleanliness, particularly in the public areas
Hours of work
You will be required to work 3 hours per day, 06:00 – 09:00, 5 mornings per week between Monday & Sunday.
The flexibility to increase your hours to cover additional shifts, sickness and holidays would be an advantage.
Rate of Pay and Benefits
The rate of pay is £7.82 per hour, with Saturdays paid at time-and-a-half and Sundays paid at double time.
In addition, we offer 6.8 weeks’ holiday pa pro rata to include bank holidays.
We offer good working facilities in a beautiful country setting.
How to Apply
The closing date for applications is 12 February 2016
We are an equal opportunities employer